[adsenseone]The Trane XV95 Gas Furnace earns Trane’s top of the line award for superior efficiency and operation. The two stage technology guarantees ultimate comfort and consistent warmth throughout the home. An Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of 96.7 percent makes the Trane XV95 furnace exceptionally efficient, offering significant energy savings to the homeowner. The variable speed fan assures quiet operation and even heat in every room.
All Trane gas furnace components undergo rigorous repeated testing, assuring your Trane is built to last. With a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger, and ten year limited warranty on internal components, Trane tops the industry for guarantee standards. When integrated with other Trane systems, using the Trane “matched system” guide, you can create unsurpassed innovation and performance for heating and cooling your home.
With an AFUE rating of 96.7 percent, one of the highest in the industry, the Trane XV95 meets and exceeds the requirement of 78 percent for an Energy Star appliance, guaranteeing efficient performance and optimal energy cost savings. An optional, exclusive air filtration system removes pollen and dust from the air, as well as 99 percent of the common flu virus from the home, resulting in a healthier, more comfortable environment.
Compared to both the Lennox G61V and the Rheem RGJD Prestige Series, the Trane XV95 outperforms both in AFUE ratings and extended warranty service, as well as an optional air filtration system, making Trane the wise choice when choosing a gas furnace for your home.
Trane XV95 2 Stage Gas Furnace Technical Details
The XV95 includes:
- Variable-speed blower
- Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, In-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal left
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack
- ERV, humidifier and air cleaner compatible
Do You Own a Trane XV95 Gas Furnace?
[adsenseone]We encourage owners of the Trane XV95 furnace to leave their own reviews below. Share your experience with the highly rated furnace, the contractor experience and if you wish, the approximate cost you paid when it was installed.